TENNIS FITNESS –
Tennis Fitness is the official off court tennis conditioning courses partner of the WTCA. With over 18 year of experience in the industry, training 5 world number ones and 9 Grand Slam champions, it’s easy to see why they were the perfect partner for WTCA community players and coaches. You will not find these programs anywhere else, check them out they are literally a game changer!
Tennis High-Performance Strength and Conditioning
6-week program – This program is designed to help elite tennis athletes succeed
- This program is designed for the serious tennis athlete in mind. For those wanting to get the most out of themselves physically and train like a world-class athlete. This program will take you into the world of high-end professional training. It is for Male and Female players that play regular tournaments and are wanting to see how far they can take their game. It is also for fitness trainers and coaches who are wanting to know exactly how to take their players physically to the next level.
Junior girls Strength & Conditioning Tennis Program
6-week program – An excellent program to help juniors players with their complete training program
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION – This program is for tennis players between 8-18 years old that want to learn the correct way to train for tennis. It is important to get training right at a young age. Preventing injuries and boosting performance can be complicated. This program takes all the worry and guesswork away from you. Improve speed, power, agility, strength, core, endurance and most importantly reduce the risk of injury. All in 12 weeks.
Girls 360 power plus Program
6 Week program – Test yourself before you start the program and then retest yourself after 6 weeks and see how much you have improved. – The best program to help junior female athletes develop their strength
- This program is designed for players, that want to improve their court movement – Move faster, brake better and change direction easier. For those that need to get more power – Improve dynamic first step, hit their groundstrokes & serve with more power. This program can be used by athletes of all levels of athleticism as it has 3 levels of progression. The program includes a speed, power, agility and coordination modules (all in the one workout)
Free Bonus inclusions – Warm Up, Tennis Fitness Testing and a Tennis Endurance Program!Downloadable, Yours Forever– Easy to Follow– For All Ages and Levels– 30-40min Workouts– Fast Results– No Gym Required
Senior Strength & Conditioning Tennis Program
6-week program – The best program to help senior players
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION – This program is for tennis players over the age of 40 years that feel their fitness and conditioning is letting them down on the court. Whether you are a serious tennis player or a social player wanting to improve your game, whilst at the same time improving your fitness, this program is for you. Join the many tennis players over 40 years of age using off-court training to improve their first step quickness, speed, power, reaction, balance and core stability. It is easier than you expect!
Girls Strength Development Program
6 week program – The best program to help your junior female athletes develop their strength
- The Junior Tennis Strength Development Program is for young athletes aged between 8-18 years. It is for players, coaches and parents that are wanting to know the “how, when and why” of strength training for young athletes. This program will equip people with the knowledge and guidance to improve a young athletes strength. Most importantly it will educate people on how to start and progress a young athletes strength development plan. It can be used by athletes of all levels of athleticism as it has 3 levels of progression.
WTCA SINGLES AND DOUBLES PROGRAM – SPEED AGILITY AND REACTION
6 week – Speed, agility and reaction for singles and doubles players
- Having fast and responsive movement is what every tennis player should be aiming for. Getting yourself set up for shots, getting to short balls and having the ability to feel like you can attack from anywhere on court is important. This program targets your first step acceleration, change of direction, deceleration, high end speed and footwork. A must for any serious player.
WTCA Tennis Yoga,
& Mobility PROGRAM
6 week program – Yoga is an awesome way to increase your tennis performance
- There is a misconception that yoga is only for the middle aged, however we have had some fantastic results from players as young as 10 years old. It’s great to use as a workout or even for a way to recover after a hard match or training session. Tennis Yoga sets the pathway for players for years to come. Once you enrol in the Yoga, Mobility & Injury Prevention Program, you will receive an email with a login to access the program. Players receive a 12 week yoga program. Your program includes videos, images, detailed written and verbal descriptions and charts. So its very easy for you to follow. Go at your own pace as you have 12 months online access to complete your program and then the option to renew after 12 months.
THE TENNIS FITNESS TRAINING Team
Nathan and Giselle Martin have been at the forefront of worldwide, tennis fitness innovation and tennis fitness training for the past 16 years. They have helped players of all levels – from Wimbledon champions to social hitters and school kids – reach their potential through improved physical performance, injury reduction and ongoing education. The ‘Martin Method’, a brand name in the world of tennis fitness trainers, takes the experience and knowledge gleaned from working with athletes like Lleyton Hewitt, Sam Stosur, Martina Navratilova, Jennifer Capriati, Svetlana Kuznetsova and Monica Seles and applies it to all players of all standards. It’s a complete tennis fitness program, stretching from warm up and cool down routines to speed, agility, power, tennis footwork and much more. Nathan and Giselle have trained five world number one players and are based in Bondi, Sydney.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TENNIS FITNESS PROGRAMS CONTACT US
Delray Beach, FL 33483 USA