why join as a
The WTCA is the first organization of its kind, solely dedicated to advancing women’s tennis through thoroughly educated coaches. The global hub for coaching women’s tennis, the WTCA has resources in medicine, coaching, and athletes in order to assist and educate all
SUPPORTERSupport Our Mission
- Make a contribution to change
- Join our social network
- Recognized and WTCA contributor at events, receive member gift
- Free access to online articles
- Access to WTCA Monthly newsletter
PROIndividual Tennis Coaches
- Free Access to the WTCA Online Certificate Course
- Free entry to WTCA Summit Naples FL
- Free Access to virtual conference
- Free member only WTCA exclusive online courses
- 20% off WTCA conferences
- Early Registration opportunity for all WTCA events
- Access to WTCA Monthly Newsletter
CLUBTennis Club Coaching Staff
- WTCA SAFE endorsement including use of WTCA SAFE CLUB logo
- WTCA Club page on website
- Free social media advertising for your club through our 45,000 strong multiple platforms.
- ALL of the member benefits included in the Pro membership
- Free access to the WTCA Online Certificate Course for 4 coaches
- Free Access to Digital Conference
- Use of WTCA Logo on club apparel, business cards, promotional materials, website ect
- WTCA patches for shirts
- Opportunity to write articles for the WTCA website
- Access to WTCA Monthly Newsletter
What you Get by Joining
From the moment you join the WTCA you become part of a global community of elite coaches dedicated to improving the performance and health of female tennis athletes. You also get some pretty cool perks:
The only course of its kind, the WTCA Baseline Certification ensures coaches are up to speed when it comes to working with female players. This course is free for Pro and Club members.
Save up to 50% with our exclusive partners plus 20% off everything in the WTCA online store when you join as a WTCA member.
Editorials, articles and interviews with some of the brightest mind in the tennis industry can be found in the education section of our website. Want us to interview someone specific? Drop our editor a line at email@example.com
In partnership with the ITA the WTCA hosts an annual one day summit in Naples Florida. Pro members can attend this one day summit 100% free of charge as one of the fantastic WTCA member benefits.
who can join as a
All of our memberships are offered to coaches and those who are interested in improving the sport of women’s tennis through the WTCA. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors.
Become an Industry-Recognized Leader
Advance your knowledge and become part of the fastest growing community in tennis. The WTCA recognizes industry leaders in a variety of ways. Pro members have the opportunity to present Fast 5 sessions at WTCA conferences, giving coaches an opportunity to break into the speaking world.
How long is the membership period?
Do you have to be a coach to join the WTCA as a member?
If its not just for female coaches why is it called the women's tennis coaching association?
The association name says it all: The WOMEN’S TENNIS coaching association. So any coach of any gender male, female or non-binary working with a female player is essentially involved in women’s tennis coaching – add
Can males become members of the WTCA?
Does the WTCA membership include insurance?
What events does the 20% off discount apply to?
i want to do a fast 5 presentation at one of the wtca conferences do i have to be a wtca member?
The fast 5 concept is something started by the WTCA in the tennis